Forum Title: Door guard (hole) for hinged door stopper
Hello, I have a problem where my hinged-pin door stoppers have a tendency to poke through my hollow bedroom doors. I've seen installations where a round guard is installed where the hinged pad hits the door. Very similar to this: Product @ Lowes but sized for the door (much smaller). Any one ever run into these or have a Macgyvered solution? I can't seem to find them online or at the store.
Category: Windows & Doors Post By: EDWARD THOMPSON (Taylorsville, UT), 01/25/2019

Why is the water collecting there in the first place? Is the pitch in the wrong direction?

- Michael Jordan (Chicago, IL), 02/21/2019

Yes, the door has way too much leverage over a stopper located close to the hinge. The type Marksr linked are good and their are floor mounted ones as well.

- KIRK RODGERS (Redondo Beach, CA), 02/19/2019

Homeowner Remodeling Guide & Helpful Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527